The Bird of Faith The Bird of Faith

Not bad

I must say that what I first thought was gonna be another shitty black/white flash with few animations ended up quite good.
I really liked the ending, very stylish.

Warhammer 40k Tribute Warhammer 40k Tribute

I voted 5

Very smooth animation, and the graphics were great. Could have been a bit more thoroughly drawn, but they fit the animation very well.
It reminded me a bit of the Starcraft intro.

Ninja Turtles Parody :P Ninja Turtles Parody :P

Made me laugh

I loved it because of the bad animation

FuB4r responds:

My job here is done

what should he do? what should he do?

It's not that bad?

I don't get.. why do all ppl has to start voting 0 just because it's a stick movie?
I guess most of you guys lowering his score didn't even watched the whole thing, judging only from the filesize or the look of the menu.

Give this guy a break, you can actually see he's put some effort into this.

Anyway, good job ;D

fat bee honey bust![game] fat bee honey bust![game]

Good Job

I don't really have anything bad to say about this flash, everything was very well done. The first 7 or so levels was kind of easy, (not that they shouldn't had been). From there it got harder, really challanging actually. I actually just made it to lvl 9, but I didn't spend too much time playing. An excellent game if you got too much time on your hand, and want to use your brain for a while!

BoJoe-Studios responds:

Level 9! pretty good. I can only just get that far myself!

thanks for the review

Orb Catcher Orb Catcher

Nice

sweet concept/way the game works.
I think if you put some effort into a menu, maybe a background story or some kind of "missions", and lastly added some sound and music, you'd have a high scoring submission there!

Oh, and the ring bouncing at the walls is cool.